Our Practice Areas


As Immigration and Nationality law is federal law, Access International Law Office (AILO) is able to provide full service immigration law services to anyone no matter where they are located.  Thus AILO provides services to corporate and individual clients living throughout the United States and abroad.

We handle a broad range of immigration issues, including:

  • Family-based immigration. If you have American citizenship, we can help you file a petition for a visa to allow your spouse, parent, or other family member to become a legal resident of the United States. We can also help you obtain a green card, which gives you permanent legal residence in the United States.
  • Employment-based immigration. If you are an employer or an employee, we will work with you to obtain either a visa or a green card.
  • Eb5 Investor visas. We can help you obtain permanent U.S. residency by making an investment in a business enterprise in the United States
  • Artists/Researchers/Professors. Our lawyers handle green card petitions or visa applications for talented and exceptional artists, researchers, and professors.


Business Law for Hawaii Businesses


Additionally, for our Hawaii clients, AILO can provide the same standard of legal services regarding Business Law issues.  We can provide services in the establishments of new companies, as well as, advise on the fundamentals regarding the start up process and business license applications such as liquor license, PUC and others.



Scroll to Top