Student Visa 

US Student Visa category includes a range of visas that allow overseas students to study at colleges and universities in the United States.

Temporary Work Visa 

Temporary work Visa is for those who would visit the U.S. for temporary employment.

Visitor/Tourist Visa 

Visitor or Tourist Visa is a non-immigrant visa issued to people entering United States. Visitor or Tourist visas normally issued up to 3 months to 10 Years. An additional extension of 6 months can be obtained based on the approval by the USCIS.

Transit Visa 

The Transit Visa is a nonimmigrant visa which allows foreign nationals to enter into the United States while transiting to another foreign country. Individuals from Visa Waiver countries do not need to obtain a C-1 Transit Visa.

If you would like to know more information regarding any type of U.S. temporary visas do not hesitate to contact our immigration lawyer at Honolulu, Hawaii Aina Law Office for an initial consultation at TOLL FREE (888) 917-Aina Law Office (2456).

Scroll to Top